The social media is a rising platform for internet marketing. According to reports, social media accounts for 60% of the total time spent in the internet by netizens all across the world. Of course, there are instances where the percentage increases or decreases by a small amount, but you get the picture.
In this age of internet marketing, social media plays an important part in providing a level playing platform for the people interested in making money through marketing. However, as with any marketing, you need to reach a certain populous, a demographic before you can witness the popularity and gain exposure, leading to the sales of the product. In the very beginning, getting the exposure for that product is very important. This is why when you want likes for Facebook and Instagram, followers for Twitter or unique views in Youtube, you need to get in touch with a reliable supplier. A name that is replete with everything nice in this arena is http://isocialmike.com/. A visit to this website will let you understand the importance of such followers, likes and views and help you to garner a popular following amongst your target audience.
Sooner or later, real people will follow the inflated likes and followers, and real interaction will lead to great rankings and in turn will lead to exposure. In due time, sales will start to follow and after it reaches its own substantial following, you can discontinue using the services for procuring likes and followers, and divert them towards another product. By doing so, you will reap rich dividends and it will lead to an excellent source of revenue for you. This method can be tried for affiliate as well as internet marketing of your own products, with an enormous amount of success.
Are you looking forward to have a huge followers base on Instagram? Well having a large followers base would really help in a good way to make your Instagram look the best as well as appealing to your potential new followers. It should be noted that the follower number happens to be the key factor as to whether people would follow you or not. It also requires a lot of time including countless quality content in order to get big followers from scratch and also interaction with potential followers. So the competition gets tougher and in order to do all these tasks on daily basis people do not have much time for it. The best thing that you can do is to buy Instagram followers that prove to be very useful as well.
- Get more sales: When you have huge base of followers it would be possible to get conversion or sales. This is because the followers will think that your service or product is good and this is the reason of getting more followers. So this would help in a good way to increase your conversion rate in the best way using sites like popusocial.com.
- Saves your money: You do not have to burn a hole in your pocket to buy real Instagram followers. It also provides with the best guarantee as well that proves to be an added advantage to you in the best way. You also do not have to hire a social media marketing company to increase your conversion rates or grow your social media account. You can try to choose from the best packages that would suit your requirements in the right way. So take the right decision to opt for buying real Instagram followers and sit back and relax!
Ease and completeness of the Whatsapp is the main factor why this application is experiencing rapid development. Whatsapp has become a favorite of social media applications and causing massive user migration from many other social media applications. According to a recent study, more than 50 billion messages are sent every day via Whatsapp. Whatsapp gets its greatness on a practical standpoint as it does not require special pin, because it is only attached to the phone number that would be owned by every person who has a mobile phone. If you are one of the Whatsapp users then you can use it other than just for chatting with your colleagues and family. Whatsapp is a social media application that can be used to build a business network.
Why can Whatsapp be used as a business builder network? In this article, I will outline the various advantages Whatsapp that are able to qualify as a good business media.
1. Practicality in the delivery of various messages that includes text, images, audio, video up with a fantastic speed, even when compared to other social media applications such as fuel. Some surveys show that Whatsapp is fastest social media application.
2. A simple list of contacts so we are able to see which friend that is connected with this application. You can know the status of every person whose number is stored in your mobile phone if they enable this application. On the other hand, every person who saves your mobile number exams Whatsapp status easily as you can do.
3. The simple status bar. You can put whatever status you want. Status for Whatsapp is very useful to provide a general notification for all your clients.
4. You can convert your conversation into an email. Of course this feature is very useful in business. If there is a conversation that needs to be saved in the form of email then this feature can allow you to communicate with business colleagues or continuing a conversation that has been received in cases where your business associates require an official message format.
5. Feature of free calls. Of course, these calls can only happen as long as our phones connected to the internet signal; however this feature is very helpful in facilitating our communication because you can make calls directly to all of your Whatsapp contacts.
6. Providing block feature so that you can perform blocking to any contacts you do not like. You can prevent spam by this feature.
A recently search result mentioned that Nokia X are in the top 10 gadgets of the most sought. The Nokia’s first Android smartphone with the characteristics of Windows Phone has turned out much steal the curiosity of many people. In developing and using Android, Nokia only uses licensed Android Open Source Project (AOSP) from Google. At this license, Google allowed anyone to take advantage of Android for free. Google has established a commitment that Android is an open source operating system. Android used on Nokia X current version is 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Nokia’s Android operating system version is called Nokia X Software Platform.
Although Nokia X uses Android as the operating system, but the smartphone is using a different interface than the other Android smartphones. Nokia did a lot of modifications to Android, including the change in order to display the Nokia X looks like Windows Phone – called Lives Tiles. Nokia X choose FastLane UI boxy Modern UI similar to the look of Windows Phone.
Nokia does not buy the license of Google Mobile Services (GMS) from Google. This is why Nokia X does not provide directly the core Android applications, such as native application Gmail, Google Maps, Chrome, YouTube, Hangouts, Google +, Google Drive, and Google Search.
To overcome this, Nokia replaced it with the default application from Nokia and Microsoft. The default applications used are MixRadio, HERE for the map service, onedrive to cloud storage services, Outlook for email service, and Skype for voice services. However, Nokia X system does not provide access to the Google Play Store. Nokia is also building its own payment system for the purchase of digital content in the application. In addition to the Nokia Store, Nokia X users can install Android applications with its own applications from online stores from third parties such as Yandex, Mobango, SlideMe and others. As such, Nokia X also allows users to download and install the .apk format applications from sources outside Nokia Store.
A lost or stolen mobile phone can be much more than an inconvenience. It can quickly escalate into a financial nightmare. It’s one thing to lose your phone and know that your personal information may fall into the hands of strangers; but criminals are just as likely to use your phone for their own nefarious purposes, leaving you to foot the bill. By now we’ve all heard the stories of customers being hit with massive phone bills after losing their mobile, or having it stolen while on holiday. Indeed, many victims of smartphone theft have found themselves faced with thousands of pounds in phone bills, with little or no recourse of action. But that’s all about to change, as the UK’s five major carriers agree to place a £100 bill cap on lost or stolen mobile phones.
The New Code of Practice
Five of the UK’s largest mobile operators (EE, Vodaphone, Three, O2, and Virgin Media) have agreed to a voluntary £100 bill cap on lost or stolen phones. The agreement forms part of a new Code of Practice recently signed by the country’s leading network carriers, which also guarantees greater transparency in pricing, bundling fees, international roaming costs, and premium rate service charges. Minister for the Digital Economy, Ed Vaizey, helped to craft the new Code of Practice. In a statement following the signing of the agreement Vaizey told reporters “Protecting hardworking families from shock bills through no fault of their own has been a priority for this government. By working with mobile operators, we have secured an agreement that will provide consumers with real benefits as well as offer peace of mind.” The new Code of Practice, including the £100 liability cap, will go into effect almost immediately.
The £100 Liability Cap in Action
While the £100 liability cap is good news for consumers, mobile operators aren’t going to be taking any claims on faith. If your mobile is lost or stolen, you must report the loss to your carrier and file a police report within 24 hours of the incident. Once all reports have been filed, customers will only be liable for the first £100 of charges made after carriers and law enforcement have been notified of the loss. The liability cap on lost or stolen phones is seen as an equitable solution to the problem, but mobile operators continue to encourage customers to take sensible precautions against theft and to have actionable security features in place on their smartphones. Carriers recommend that all customers install a device lock, remote access control, or kill switch on all of their mobiles.
It must be said that not everyone is best pleased with the bill cap on lost or stolen phones. Consumer advocacy groups, such as Which? and Citizens Advice, point out that £100 is still a lot of money for working families. They insist that consumers should not be expected to foot any part of a phone bill racked up by thieves and fraudsters. At the very least, consumer advocates would like carriers to make it easier to report a lost or stolen phone, and would like the required notification time to be stretched to 48 hours. Citizens Advice is also urging mobile operators to apply the new liability cap retroactively, giving some financial relief to those hit with massive phone bills since the spring of 2014 when the cap was originally slated to go into effect. Which? and Citizens Advice agree that the liability cap, and the new Code of Practice, is a step in the right direction, but argue that more should be done to protect consumers.
It is perhaps too much to expect carriers to absorb all of the costs of a lost or stolen phone, and the £100 liability cap does go some way towards protecting consumers from massive phone bills. That being said, the best protection is still prevention. Mobile phone owners should have security features installed on their handsets that allow them to remotely deactivate the device, rendering the phone all but useless to thieves. Should a phone be lost or stolen, consumers are urged to notify their carriers and, if necessary, file a police report as soon as possible.